Wednesday, December 08, 2010

My favorite things... not that it really matters.

I think for my own peace of mind I have to remember at times what make me "ME"
And for your reading pleasure you can know as well:

I am impulsive
I am indecisive
I can't function normally. (insert Laugh or "I KNEW it here). What I mean is, I need (yes need) to be overwhelmed. I blame it on my otherwise depressional state .
I am not opinionated about most things in life but tend to think I know it all
I do not tend to get upset. Unless I sit in water. That really makes me mad. And being woken up by being tickled. Seriously does ANYONE like that?
I love hot chocolate, not regular chocolate. (exception: Pretzel m&m and Lindt)
I love reading
I love movies
I love my Husband, baby, extended family and my Savior. Not in that order btw.

so, what makes you, you? Go ahead. Tell


8 comments:

Janella said...

sis, u gotta find san churro hot chocolate...DI VINE!!! ps, im sure we could find more chocolates u love...the first half of ur post, or more, is so similar, and near the end i just laughed (the tickling part). luv u to pieces!

Janella said...

sis, u gotta find san churro hot chocolate...DI VINE!!! ps, im sure we could find more chocolates u love...the first half of ur post, or more, is so similar, and near the end i just laughed (the tickling part). luv u to pieces!

Liselle said...

haha! you are so cute. i love this. and im so with you on the tickling part. oh my gosh. well i dont like being woken up at all.. haha. anyway, i fixed my link!!! go ahead and look at it now :). miss you!

Megan Tea said...

fun post. It's good to know that you can't function normally, because you do seem to get A LOT done ;) I have never been woken up by tickling, but that really sounds quite horrible.

Shelby said...

I live off chocolate
I am opinionated
I am not impulsive
And I agree with all the rest. haha

And this post is cute

JDizzle said...

Why don't you like to sit in water? And I can totally see Mckay waking you up by tickling you. I've never done that but I have ran my cold fingers up McCalls back.

Kelsi Hansen said...

So let me get this straight. The ONLY two things that make you upset is sitting in water and being woken up by getting tickled? Man I am going to have a fun time this Christmas.

Bemily said...

I SO agree!! Who likes to be tickled?! Especially to be woken up?! I'm also with you on the chocolate.

Loved this post! You are the best!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...