Friday, January 21, 2011

Oozing cuteness

Forgive me. I am about to gush. About to brag. About to shout from the rooftops of Houston about this cuteness of a girl. (please do not tell my 6th grade teacher of my poor grammar and made-up words)
Sometimes, like today-times, I sit in front of this technical contraption and think "who really cares what I post". But its not about the general who population. This is about me. And her. And my Mr. Hubbs. And how the Lord had blessed me and teaches me daily about enduring love and child-like faith. 

8 comments:

Autumn Moses said...

I think being a mother has taught me so much about the unconditional love a parent has for a child and has helped me to better understand how Heavenly Father feels about us. Unconditional love that is never ending.

Summer Carlile said...

I think she is oozing of cuteness too!

Angelica said...

She is such a doll and oozing with cuteness I agree. So glad you guys could come by for a visit!

Kelsi Hansen said...

Adorable! In my opinion she's the cutest two year old out there.. and the most fun too.

Bemily said...

Love this post Makana!!

marcia said...

she is adorable and its hard to see that cuteness so many miles away.

Bird is the Word said...

LOVE her outfits! And LOVE hearing from you! But I feel the same, I blog for my family... :)

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

oh she is so stinkin cute!!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...