Saturday, January 15, 2011

Whats your NEW sign?

Did you hear there is a pssible 13th sign? It changed a few thinsg. So I took a peek. I am a LEO. Still. Love it. Leo-whaaat? you ask? Pretty much just a lot of awesome. See? You can't miss. Its really big. 

Generous, warmhearted, 


Creative, enthusiastic, 

Broad-minded, expansive, 

Faithful, loving. Yep. Its written in the stars. I'm a very likable person.  






oh wait. I just read this. 



Their faults can be as large in scale as their virtues
Well that puts a damper on things. 

They are not good judges of character and are inclined to favoritism and an exaggerated faith in their followers which too often ends in disappointment.

Sadly true. I think everyone is wonderful all of the time. Not a good thing to think let me tell you! But there is hope...

 Leonians think and act bigger than others would normally dare; the ambitiousness of their schemes and idealism sometimes daunt their followers, their practical hardheadedness and ability to go straight to the heart of any problem reassures those who depend on them. If Leonians meet with setbacks they thrive on the adversity.

Nice. And true. I have really big dreams/ideas. The hubby just smiles and laughs. 
And nothing like finishing up on a positive note about... me. :)



On the whole they are powers for good, for they are strongly idealistic, humane, and beneficent.


and apparently a little blogger illiterate as I can't seem to fix that LARGE font in the beginning.

I wanted to show-off the hubbs though. I like to do that. I guess that is the prideful lion coming out. (I'm just glad now to have something to blame now when I offend or go overboard. "Its the lion in me. I can't help it")


Virgo:
- Analytical
- Observant
- Helpful
- Reliable
- Precise

This is pretty funny. I mean awesome. Or freaky. Its a pretty accurate description. He graduated in Chem. Engineering. Analytical. Yup. Reliable... yep yep. Precise... triple yep.

Hmm.... what else about him aside form his beautiful blue eyes? I mean reliable and precise persona.

They are fully able to put their intelligence to use and get things done for themselves. People look up to Virgo for friends because they are straight thinkers and solve problems logically. 

Yes, they are. Very smart.Very good thinkers. And very good problem solvers. I tend to just "talk my way to get it done" Like magic. I mean a lion.

 Some people might find them cold or emotionally detached because they live in their minds, not in their emotions and feelings. They are truthful, loyal and determined.

Ha! I thought the hubbs was engaged when I first met him and for months after because he was not as "Leo-esque" as I. More reserved than this lady.

Virgo has a constant drive to improve and perfect.

Sir yes sir. He is my example in so many things and this is one of them. Here is a picture. You can see for yourself. And there is the temple in Salt Lake City. It's nice to know we have all eternity to be with each other.

3 comments:

The Sapp's said...

I love the picture that you're using for your blog header...so cute! It's interesting how they've decided to change the zodiac signs. Sounds like it created quite a bit of a stir-up around the country.

P.S. Cute pic of you and your hubby in front of the temple! I love it! :)

Shelby said...

Wow.. I'm now going to see what I am. Those are pretty dang accurate. Both such great personalities :)

marcia said...

Loved learning how accurate the signs were for both of you. Had to laugh at the fact theres always a negative with the sign but I know you well enough that you just got the good and not the bad. Lucky you and lucky us!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...