Saturday, February 05, 2011

Thank you

I did this for this guy. Why? Well, he outdid himself today. I was mean. I was selfish and I was lazy. And he still was oh so nice and kind to me.
Don't mind the bad picture. My awesome camera is in the shop so I only have my camera phone. 
I found these coupons in the dollar section of Micheal's. I had forgotten all about them until today when I was cleaning out some craft bins. I knew in an instant who deserved them. This is an easy and fast (as evidenced by the lack of cuteness) to say thank you. PS-one of the coupons says "End to argument" Nice huh? Not that we do that, argue you know.... 

3 comments:

McKay said...

thank you! I think its funny that I found out about this from the blog first rather than seeing it in person.

Tina said...

Oh no!! McKay, you didn't!!! That's funny!!
Makana, what a cute idea. You sure did find a great guy and you both deserve each other!
I've never seen you guys argue so I believe you never do...

marcia said...

cute idea Makana. You could never be mean selfish or lazy though ever!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...