Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Update in photos

I know I have been sorely lacking in posts lately.

The Toddler has been loving this
and going to the Disney Store to do this

and parting it up with her (thats me)

Loving our Alumni in true blue fashion
(notice the kid behind us above? There is an arrow. No idea who he is but he was making faces at us the whole time! Seriously cute cute kid!)
Great time with friends. Now we are preparing for these two (J and A)
to go here in May
and be sealed for all time and eternity. Can't wait! 

6 comments:

Shelby said...

Is that Jon getting married?! I love her princess obsession. Its funny how girls get so into that.

Tina said...

It was so great to see you guys this weekend!! Cloey was so sad when we got home and you weren't here waiting for us. She wants you to stay longer next time you come.... ha, ha!! Hope you had a fun time.

Bemily said...

Oh my goodness she's growing up so fast!
Makana, you ALWAYS look so good in every picture!

Angell said...

Makana! Of course I remember you! Oh my goodness, it's been about ten years!!! You have a beautiful family. Fill me in on life when you get the chance! My email is angellc@byu.net. So fun to hear from you!!!

marcia said...

Sounds like you guys had fun on your short BYu adventure. Cute pictures of you and Jon and loved how Jaedyn is still entranced with princesses. Hope that continues it is so adorable.

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

I love the shirts you guys made. GO BYU. Mckay you look good have you lost weight? Love jaeds cute dress up outfits.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...