Sunday, March 20, 2011

Birthdays are sorta awesmoe

I mean, if it wasn;t for birthdays you wouldn't be so lucky to see a picture like this one! 
 The toddler girl sorta loves birthdays because at Club Larsen they have Ice cream Cones.
 and birthday's are sorta awesome because then I get to be awfully crafty (not the sneaky kind but the artsy kind) and make something like this shirt. This cute girl name is "blub blub"
 What better part of birthdays than making memories over way too big ice cream cones?...... that's right. NOTHING!

3 comments:

marcia said...

I love Jaedyns hair. Mmm that ice-cream looks so good. Great to have you home and hear about trek. What a great experience you'll always remember.

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

Dear Makana, please tell me your secret- how are you so skinny?

Liselle said...

i can always guarantee myself a laugh by reading your blog! :) thanks for the pick me up!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...