Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Hereafter date



Disclaimer: My mind has been drawn to death and trials (not in a morbid way!) and how people overcome something like that. And also the importance of planning and of Family History work.  If you didn't have a Mortuary Museum (you are missing out!) think Temple, work on Family history, or visit a cemetery.

I am just full of great ideas. :) Actually, I am always inspired by Love-actually and The Dating Divas. But I really want to be creative on my own. Not just a good copy-cat. So I came up with this.

A Date Hereafter (its out on DVD now)

Invite: 
Roses are red, 
Violets are blue, 
Where would I be, 
Without you?!
Saturday@10:00 am

Date:
Plan your funeral (everyone really should do this and keep it in a safe place)
check out All They Need To Know for help
Watch Hereafter and eat funeral potatoes

I have not seen hereafter yet so if it is not good, sorry in advance. But it is a Clint Eastwood film so I bet it will be amazing

4 comments:

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

Hey I can't see your photo... maybe its my computer...But I love the idea very original!

The Sapp's said...

I can't see your photo either. But I've seen the movie Hereafter and its okay. Not as exciting as I thought it would be, but definitely worth watching. AND I love the date idea!!

the momma-kana said...

well that stinks! oh well. It wasn;t that great of a picture.

marcia_hansen said...

I can see it must be because I'm extra special. j/k I can't see it. I'm going to have to watch the movie and it's funny we're thinking the same thing about the after life.

Goodbye Christopher Robin

Now this is one you can take your whole family to.  And I really really hope you do.  Here is a summary of the movie: "G...