Sunday, March 27, 2011

Jaedyn Sleep eating

I was going through my YouTube Channel today (What?! You didn't know I had a YouTube Channel and haven't subscribed to it?! Shame on you! Well here it is: http://www.youtube.com/user/mckayhansen?feature=mhum#p/a. Did I mention there is a contest to see who the first person is outside our immediate family that subscribes?) and anyway, I realize I hadn't posted this gem I took a few months ago. I believe it was after we got back from Utah from Christmas break and Jaed and I had just had a long day full of plane rides. She was tired and hungry, problem is, she couldn't make up her mind which she was more of. Enjoy!

9 comments:

marcia_hansen said...

What a silly girl Jaedyn. Looks like you are having a fun lazy Sunday. I subscribed already it says but it didn't put me up as a subscriber/

the momma-kana said...

this has me laughing out loud!

Lexi said...

Oh my goodness. You guys put up the funniest posts! Hahaha that was hilarious!! I didn't know that was possible to do! haha funny (:

Stephanie said...

That is hilarious! When I watched her several months ago during the day she was doing that at lunch too...must have been too close to nap time.

Kelsi Hansen said...

Haha love that video. Jaedyn is fantastic.. and makana I will beat you to a post yet. Although I did beat you to the most important one :)

Tina said...

Poor girl!! She didn't even care that she was being videotaped... That was so funny!

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

I love this video it makes me laugh everytime haha

JDizzle said...

Classic!

Brianne & Jarod said...

it is so funny to watch little kids do this. I thought I had been up to date on your blog, but obviously not. I love it, really I do. You a unique lady with some crazy talents and I am thankful to be able to be friends with you!!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...