Wednesday, March 23, 2011

proof that I am capable

Big sigh................
So folks, I have been taking an online political course. I sorta love it. Its through BYU. And I am happy to report that after a bit of waiting nervously (red pen in mouth most defiantly qualifies for nervous)

Giving dirty, impatient looks to the camera....

I found out....
that yours truly is truly capable of getting an A!

But, my capabilities doesn't just stop there. Oh no siree. 
I can ask my child what she wants for dinner. 
and she will tell me ice cream. And I will say... OF COURSE!
and sometimes I even shock myself and stand in wonder and awe at just how capable I can be behind a camera
this is Kai. The Toddler LOVES to play with him weekly. And at our group FHE I saw him in his darling hat and couldn't resist. I blame the perfect picture on my untapped capablilites. 
(or the sweet light and awesome camera and very photogenic child)

8 comments:

the momma-kana said...

let me tell you first off that I NEVER was a good student. I really tried but the good grades seemed to allude me. So this A on my test was a big deal!

Kelsi Hansen said...

Congrats!! I am so very proud of you.. and I am also jealous of jaedyn. Ice-cream for dinner?

marcia said...

that is a huge deal. I'm so proud of you and happy for you. Way to go.
That is a perfect picture. wow!

Angelica said...

Yeah for the A, ice cream for dinner and the cutest picture of Kai!

Tina said...

Look at you go!! You amaze me. Do I tell you that enough? You are capable of anything my dear, seriously!! Congrats on the A!!!
I remember one morning after graduating high school my mom suggested ice cream for breakfast. I was shocked but then I thought, "I love this adult life. This is awesome." I'm glad you are enjoying it too and enjoying some ice cream for dinner!!!

Janella said...

uh, makana DEAR, congrats, youre awesome, awesome, awesome!!!

glad ure feeding baby girl BLUE BELL hehe

anyway, ure FULLY capable of the A!!!

xoxo LUVS

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

You are awesome in all ways- congrats on the A and now I can follow in your footsteps and feed my children ice cream for dinner and not feel so bad haha!

Brandon Osmond said...

For the A I think you deserve ice cream for dinner too. By the way good job on the photos. When I came across that photo at the very bottom I thought I was looking at some stock photos. Very great lighting and his blank expression is priceless.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...