I know! Can you believe it? I can't. But since things happen in three's I am sure that ends my lucky streak. But boy did I enjoy it. A dozen cupcakes from Treat!
1) having a zit right on my browline. It hurt. And wondering how long it was there
2) then having one right on the top of my lip. It hurt too
3) Having people over to play games only to realize that the smelly trash scent did not go away in time for company.
4) Making Easter Bunny Cupcakes for a silent/live auction. They didn't go for that much and I would have rather given them away in the first place
5) returning my very overdue library books. Yes ma'am, I know they are two weeks late. No ma'am, I do not have a good reason.
6) letting my daughter play at the park wearing her boots and only a pull-up. Yes, I am a little white trash and I used to swim in irrigation canals.
..... note: she WAS in clothes but being that we are potty training, she had an accident. I was not about to take her from the park when we had JUST gotten there. And, no on else was around. And it was only the park at the sub-division.
1) Getting an incredible baby boy gift set at said silent auction for $5. Worth at least $30
2) Having family come in town for Easter.
3) Ridding my closet of all unwanted or unused in the last 6 months.
4) Going to the park every day
5) Listening to the Tangled Healing song in the car. And then hearing "don't freak out Flynn!!" being screamed out from the backseat. Thank you 2.5 year old child of mine
6) wearing my trashy shorts to a store only to realize that they actually sell the same style. Justified!
We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...
Here is a favorite lesson for our family. I just put magnetic thingies on the back and it generally hangs on our fridge while we have family...
They are also known as Family nights. Still no clue what I am talking about? In my church, we have asked to set aside time each week to...
Hey there! Well, you are about to meet a mighty fine lady folks. So have a seat and stay a while. Then head on over to her blog and enter wi...