Sunday, April 10, 2011

Simple things

I made a decision. And it is a good one. I am positive you will agree.
I decided to join the Simple Things Challenge by Rebecca Cooper.

and here is my very first entry in my life

We went to see the Bluebonnets out in the "country" (TX state Flower). 
I love this picture because we were in a field of beautiful Bluebonnets and she found the smallest little daisy.
It reminded me that it is just fine to be small and seemingly unnoticed because in truth, there is always at least one person who knows you and loves you. No matter what. 




13 comments:

Tina said...

Oh Makana, I just loved this!!! The picture of miss J is just adorable!!! We tried to find Bluebonnets this weekend but we couldn't find any. I'm glad you had more luck.
I just loved your thought at the end!

Bemily said...

Wow. Wow. Wow.
Absolutely gorgeous photo.
Absolutely gorgeous little girl!!!

This picture literally took my breath away.

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

CUTE PHOTO! And I love your message. Man or I should say women, you are full of inspiration.

Laurie said...

Welcome to The Simple Things challenge...I believe you will enjoy it! And I love your entry! :)

the lowes said...

your little is soooo cute! love your blog!!

Alisha said...

Glad you joined the challenge! What a sweet photo.

marcia said...

Thanks I needed that thought today. Simple yet so inspiring and Jaedyn should be a model.

Angela from what would angela do? said...

Great Capture! I love the sentiments you add to it as well. Lovely thoughts :)

JDizzle said...

You sure take some great pics

Flor de Maria Olivo said...

This is sooo cute! Love your story and the pic is adorable ;-) Visiting from the Simple Things. Thanks for sharing!

Niki Carter said...

What a beautiful photograph!

Jennifer Kremer Oliva said...

Hey will you email me... Kremer050@hotmail.com, I want to ask you about what action you sue to get the curved corners? Do you use Photoshop?! :)

Liselle said...

shes so beautiful!! wow shes so grown up. what a gorgeous picture!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...