Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Sorta on vaca...

... now what!?

I'm sorta house sitting.
And....
I am sorta on vacation.
And...
And I really really love it.
A lot.

My sis is on vaca to Europe. I know. Color me green. But actually I am just so happy because she is such a good sister and deserves to go for two years weeks to a thousand six countries. See... pretty huh?


I live 15 minutes away from her house. And I am currently at her house to feed the bearded dragon named Summer.

She likes worms.
The big kind.
its cool/gross

We live in an apt. It is nice, cheap, and close and cheap and well, it is an apt. And while my sister is on vacation in Europe, I am on vacation from my apt. And even though my phone screen shattered, and I lost my SD card for my SLR, and even though I no longer have internet on my phone, I am at my sisters. I am on vacation. And I keep telling myself that and it makes me happy.

And when I am happy, so is everyone else around me.

4 comments:

marcia said...

You are so lucky to have such a nice sis. That was wonderful staying at her house. We really miss you guys a lot. It was actually sad to have to come home.

Bemily said...

I hope your'e enjoying your vacation!! - LOVE the blog background, fonts, everything!

tamikate said...

So can come on this vaca? I could really use it! :) Maybe we could talk sis into staying in Europe an extra few weeks.... Just saying...

Kristina said...

Sounds like a fabulous vacation to me! :)

To answer your question, just right click on the image and copy image location. Then go to your post, go to upload. Upload from a URL, then paste the image location code. badabing - there it is! ;)

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...