Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Aloha: Day 1 and 2

Aloha 
(ə-lō'ə, -hə, ä-lō''

Oh Hawaii, oh how I miss you. I could spend a really long time going on and on and on and ....
well, you get the point. So, I will just take it one little post at a time. 

We spent 8 hours at Sea-Tac., ugh. Hate layovers. 
hate trying to sleep even more. But hubbs managed. 

so we took random pictures to pass the time (click on pict to view larger)
..................................................................................................

We made it to Oahu (finally, after being awake for 30 hours)
Luckily the gal at the rental car took pitty on us 
and asked if we would like to upgrade to a convertible. (I think she could read my mind)
She told us it would be only a few dollars more
Hubbs: "How much more?
Lady: "just $106 more."
Hubbs: "No thanks"
Lady: "Ok, how about I'll just upgrade you for free then?"
Hubbs and me: ....speechless.... "yes!"
We then headed to meet my Bro and SIL. Love them
I have heard a LOT about Chinas Wall and wanted to jump off it. 
But the waves were in control and that means I didn;t get to go. 
So we did the next best thing. We took a picture.... 

Brother: "Go stand over there"
Me: "Ok"  (seriously, I will never catch on)
 promise we are there... getting very wet at the moment
 and here ya go... up close and all

Now that we have been initiated by the ocean, it was time to head over for some surfing

 thats my SIL. She is kinda awesome

and of course eating! Hello my new love. aka: Puka Dogs
Wish I had pictures but it would be if me just stuffing my face. 
Note: I may or may not have eaten there for breakfast the next day. 

No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...