Thursday, May 05, 2011

Cinco De Mayo and my little love

Seriously, it has been a week? Coulda fooled me. But today is Cinco De Mayo! And I think it calls for a little celebration. "That'll do pig, that'll do"



awkward:
  1. photo shoots with my brother
  2. sitting in Red Robin only to realize AFTER i ordered that my wallet is home in my PPB Bag. (luckily I am prepared and had my stash-o-cash in my purse
  3. having dreams of living in the 16th century. over and over No thank you very much please
  4. having a night long dream of an old flame. Seriously?! Its been like a million years! 
  5. having a laughing fit/giggle attack at home. All alone. By myself. So awkward. The more i thought about it though, the funnier it became

awesome:
  1. shopping at Platos Closet and scoring big time
  2. photo shoot with my brother
  3. realizing I have a non-jammed pack weekend (this is rare)
  4. having the hubbs back from Vegas
  5. more baby announcements from friends and family! Love the little 10 toes
  6. The death of Osama Bin Laden



Check out more posts here



11 comments:

Our Family of Four said...

Oh my gosh, I love your blog! So glad you found me.. thanks so much for linking up with me this week and I can't wait to read your blog. Where in Texas do you mind me asking you live? We are in Houston and I have a feeling you might be close! Love your pictures too!

Our Family of Four said...

Well your not far from me at all.. just in Cypress down 290. Such a small world. ;)

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

CUTE shoes! Love. And i'm so glad you had a laugh attack those are always a good thing even if you think it is akward. Hey so i tried to put your banner on my post but the picture is not showing up... just a question mark. Do you know the prob?

The Housewife said...

Visiting from ETC! I love your blog... and the shoes... and the awesome list (esp the last one)... oh and the adorable picture!

The Sapp's said...

Is that a picture of yourself with your shoes? I love the shoes!! They're so cute. :) And that picture of you and your little one is also really adorable! And I love your awesome #6...that pretty much is awesome! :D

Shellsea said...

I never find anything at Platos Closet. Glad you found something though. :)

Love, Shellsea Blog

the momma-kana said...

Shelby,
try it now. It should work

Missy said...

hah. I laugh by myself all the time. The other day I started cracking up in the car. The more people looked at me, the funnier it became.

ruthiehart said...

Visiting from Embrace the Camera:

what an adorable picture, too cute for words!

Young People in Love said...

yikes. I HATE dreams like that.

it makes me feel like a weird/bad person...ya know?

totally awkward.

Brandi @ Home Team Dreams said...

I've definitely had giggle attacks all by myself before! It's weird but once I start I just can't stop! LOL:)

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...