Monday, May 30, 2011

Fashion Blogger: My Daughter

I can't wait. 
I have to tell you. 
And then you have to tell your friends. 
 I love love Floradornments.
I recently got two hair bows from them. One my size and one small fries size. 
See?
 and it is great to look good while looking for bugs. 
(I am sure all all little girls do this... right? Right? Hello?)
Anyhow, she just loves this bow
Here is why I like it:
1) handmade and quality and custom
2) stays in throughout her VERY active day
3) She loves it
4) The size is perfect!

 note: I was not paid in any way nor is my review a paid review. I just like them so I thought I would share

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...