Tuesday, May 03, 2011

Freckles in April

There are people out there I wish I knew. Because I know that if we ever knew each other, we would be BFF's. You know what I mean? Weuhl.... meet Kayla. And her blog titled "Freckles in April"

We would be BFF's because she would make cool stuff and then I could borrow it. Like this little number
Yuep, she made that there tunic from some Hanes v-neck t-shirts and water color. 
I know! Talented huh? 
Anyhow, you can follow her and read how to make your own. 
And then you can mail the one you make to yours truly.
Thanks in advance. 

2 comments:

Kayla said...

Haha if you were closer you could definitely borrow my tunic. I might even make you your own.

Thanks for the love!

Kayla
Freckles in April

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

Love the shirt! What a cute girl- totally checking her blog out!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...