Friday, May 13, 2011

Gavin's Story: Please watch

Did you know that I never got the vaccination when I was child for Whooping cough? I did when I got older but I was apparently very very allergic to something in the vaccine. I fee l so blessed nothing happened.

Did you know when I was at school in Hawaii that this couple was there as well. Richie was the SBO.

Did you know that this story of theirs needs to be shared? I do not normally post things like this becuase there are so many causes to be aware of. But this is different. Please pass it on. Oh, and you had better watch it with a box a tissues near.



Video Courtesy of KSL.com

You can get the link here
http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=15463472

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...