Sunday, May 01, 2011

Simple things: friends

First off eager readers, go see what i WON!! It here. Jealous? Well, just go get one for yourself mmmmkay?

Second off eager readers, did this week just FLY by?! Well, it did for me I gotta tell ya. But I like Sundays. they are calm and energize me. I really enjoy church and my duties there and LOVE being able to visit with the very special ladies I get to visit with.

Well, enough talk. Here is some sunflare action for y'all (yes, she did just type y'all because if she was talking to you in person she would have said y'all, At least I reckon she would have )


This is my friend "K". He used to be one of my students. 
He loves his family, being a big brother and my little girl just could play all day at their house
This week I spent thinking about friends so if you suddenly heard from me from out of the blue this week, it is because you are my friend and you were on my mind. (check out this weeks posts)


visit more simple things by clicking below

5 comments:

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

Can I just say I love sunflare pictures. They are my favorite. That little boy looks cute! Happy Sunday :)

Miko's Girl said...

Love the sunflare of K.

photosglitterglue said...

What a great sunflare photo! Visitng from The Simple Things.

marcia said...

congrats again for winning. Thats really cute. Like the photo.

Young People in Love said...

i honestly don't think i could ever get enough of sun flares. ever.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...