Wednesday, May 11, 2011

With Love, Wednesday

Welcome! And yeah for Wednesdays!

Between all the roles you play, this is to be a day to reflect on what your week has been like. The ups and downs and in between. Sometimes we are only able to record weekly rather than daily. I have been inspired by this talk. I hope you will be to (at least on Wednesdays)
You can link up a picture, a craft, give-away, or just your ramblings.

Rules: (super easy folks)
1-link up below
2-add the button to your side bar and post
3-comment on three 3 other links
bada-boo, bada-bang! You are done



1 comment:

Shelby&BrandonOsmond said...

Love the idea! Im actually working on one of my own.. hopefully soon. Yeah for link up parties!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...