Saturday, June 11, 2011

Best Birthday Idea yet!

I figured it out.
If I am super lazy all week, read a book series instead of doing anything actually productive, then at the end of the week I come up with a good idea! 
Go ahead. Try it. 
But you will have to get used to eating cereal without milk. Yes, you read that right, I was enjoying my week of not doing anything at all too much to buy milk. It could have been worse. 

I was inspired by this from It is what it is

And there are so many uses for CD sleeves besides actually using them for storing cds! 
You can put a cookie inside
.... or candy.... 
but stay away from ice cream. Not that ice cream is a bad idea... just when you put it in a cd sleeve it is. 
Okay, I obviously should take it slow when I am trying to re-enter the world of doing something.  

Font: Budma Juggler
Blank CD sleeves
leftover scrapbook paper
Gluedots
Birthday-humans favorite candy


No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...