Sunday, June 19, 2011

Fathers

My daddy (is it strange I said "daddy"?)

 The hubbs daddy

The hubbs and I really have reasons to feel so blessed. But I am not going to go all sappy. 
That is what hallmark cards are for. But it is Father's day so here is a little praise to our
dads and to all the dad throughout our family tree. 
And especially to the dad of my own daughter. 

The thing with dad's is that for the most part, 
they go to work and do what they do because of their love for their own family. 


He never looks for praises
He's never one to boast
He just goes on quietly working
For those he loves the most
His dreams are seldom spoken
His wants are very few
And most of the time his worries
Will go unspoken too
He's there.... A firm foundation
Through all our storms of life
A sturdy hand to hold to
In times of stress and strife
A true friend we can turn to
When times are good or bad
One of our greatest blessings,
The man that we call Dad.

Source 


No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...