Thursday, June 09, 2011

I have no idea what to title this

awesome:
1. having to wear a sweatshirt bc it is so very cold... inside my  "vacation home". it is triple digits here folks
2. staying up till 1am with a good book
3. then getting to take a 4 hour nap in the middle of the day
4. watching a 2 year old all week. I'm being sarcastic folks. It has been awesome. 
5. going to the hospital to visit w my friend and wash her hair. 

awkward:
1. realizing that i read aloud the verification "words" when I comment on someones post
2. realizing that since I have been lazy all week I have not worn a bra (although i think that goes under awesome). Until unexpected people show up wanting to talk. Then I wonder "I hope i put on deodorant"
3. not awkward, just bad: internet crashing
4. but realizing that for some reason the iPad is still getting internet so my two-year old nephew eagerly shows me how to use it. 
5. watching " I am Number Four" after telling hubbs it was really good. Then realizing it is just ok and we wasted 2 hours. I could have watched Hawaii Five-0. 

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...