Monday, July 04, 2011

Expecting a baby?

There are a lot of ladies having babies around these parts. Three in my own family even. So I came up with this cute  poem to ensure the parents-to-be consume  large amounts of sugar and to join in this exciting time 
.....................................................................................


WE WANTED TO SAY
CONGRATS!!!

But in our own special way... (wink wink, nudge nudge)
When you are "ROLO"ing around
all over the ground,

When you "hug" and you "kiss"
and wrap yourselves like a "licorice twist"

It is bound to occur
when the "egg" is just right,
a little "bliss"full visitor
sometime in the night!

So here is to you and your little one
and the day we can say "HERE SHE IS"
now lets start the fun!
We love you to "pieces"
..................................
and I thought I would throw this in as well. Because if I ever do get a baby, I want these. Don't you have something that you WISH you would have had or wish you can have?

Pretty sure I want my baby shower to be this one

But there is always this Dr. Suess one I have had my heart set on for years. 

I guess I would need to be pregnant first. Bummer. 
Maybe I will just have an UN-Baby shower party. 
Oohhh, I think I like this idea. 
Yes, as a matter fact , I REALLY like this idea. 

and since I am on the topic, why stop there! Here are some other of my baby-wish-list
and of course for me: 
Shabby Apple dress Daisy

No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...