Sunday, July 24, 2011

A surprise trip

To New Orleans!
We flew to New Orleans during the middle of this week. And it was so beautiful. Everything was so green. Like Smurfs. But not blue. Green. We were mostly there for biz-ness but managed to throw in a little pleasure. Unfortunately, due to rush hour traffic and my un-awesome navigation skills, no beignets were to be consumed. I am still pretty upset about that. I know, it's stupid. But have you had them?!  Then you know why I am still a little upset over the matter.
Just an old car
 the trees at Oak Alley are huge!
 Me ans Oak Alley. The history here is incredible



No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...