Thursday, September 08, 2011

Big news! And yes, it is what you are thinking!

Can you guess?


One of my all time most favorite bloggers is Kiki Comin of Kikicreates.
In August she had a surprise event called " oh baby! " 
I was JUST LOVING all the printable and pictures etc. You see, (i mean, head over and see will ya!) She is just bursting with creativity and if you are a follower you get her FREE Printables. So when I saw this one, I just loved it!!!
Well as you know we bought a house and I am pretty sure I will have LOTS of her designs hanging. We are, after all, expanding our house by TWO FEET in MARCH!
(love the small picture?)

did you catch it yet? Do you get what I am saying?
WE ARE ADDING A BABY #2 IN MARCH!

No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...