Thursday, September 01, 2011

Winners!

I owe you all a HUGE apology! I flew back from UT to TX and one hour later I was moving from my apt to our new house! Exciting and stressfull and blah blah blah blah. I don't mean to make excuses, 'cept I just did. So, without further ado for those of you that didn't already know.... here are our winners. And thank you so much for entering.

Hat/flower decor from Mona Lisa Consignments


Please contact Makana


please contact Shelby at Just Because I said 'i do'


 $25 to Kiki Creates etsy shop:
please contact Kaysi at FABU


 6 month subscription to Deals to Meals:
please contact Megan at Brassy Apple


Please contact Kara at kara's pary ideas


Flower skirt from PB&J handprints etsy shop: 


please contact Makana at PB&J handprints






No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...