Thursday, October 06, 2011
1. Thinking today is Wednesday. All day long. Even after I was told it was Thursday, I didn't believe it.
2. Public Speaking. Had to Emcee a RS activity on Tuesday. I think we can safely say that me up there talking was awkward for everyone
3. Yeup, I have a whole in my pants I am wearing today. Just noticed.
4. Returning items at a store only to be talked to in spanish. I think after 3 minutes the blank (and slightly annoyed) look on face finally dawned on the sales clerk. (yesum, I did get an D in Freshman Spanish)
Her: "No espanol"
And then the store wouldn't take back an item! For reals yo?! GRRRR!!! It just added to the fact that I am ALWAYS spoken to in spanish. I am HAWAIIAN!!!! Yes, I am brown, I am fully aware of that. But seriously! If it is not on the Taco Bell menu, I can't say it. Can you just please talk in English to me ESPECIALLY if you work in a public place!
5. Venting about #4 and hoping no one is offended.
1. One more class to go!
2. Painting my wall in my dining room
3. Garage sell on Saturday!
4. Photographing one of the CUTEST families today.
5. The remarkable change in my hubby. I was happy before but seriously, something happened over conference weekend and the man I call my husband is like 100 times more awesome than before.
Happy Mothers day to all you Mommas. My kids told me that Mothers Day is like my birthday, they have to be nice all day! I was thinking ...
Here is a favorite lesson for our family. I just put magnetic thingies on the back and it generally hangs on our fridge while we have family...
They are also known as Family nights. Still no clue what I am talking about? In my church, we have asked to set aside time each week to...
Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...