Monday, December 19, 2011

My gift to you Hubbs

Dear hubby,
You, Mister, are one hard guy to shop for. Either that or I am terrible at coming up with with ideas. But I know you will like this one.
" I will not go over budget in 2012!"
Yes, that's right, I have my spreadsheet all printed and copies made for each month of the year. I have it taped up where I can see it everyday. You just watch sir, I can do this. And I know that is ONE gift you are going to LOVE!

I saw this book and I think it will help too.

Visit Budget101.com
I wonder if it will really help? I wonder if there are tips I am missing out on?  
We will see! Bring it on 2012~ 

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...