Thursday, February 23, 2012

Not awkward, only awesome

See, I told ya it is only awesome this week. 




This is little baby O. She was a bit overdue and came in at 9lbs 15oz. I think Momma gets a HUGE reward for that! She was just a doll to work with and I can safely say we all had a great time.

and on a different note, finally getting my eyebrows waxed after 4 weeks. Now that is awesome. It's nice not to look like a character from Sesame Street anymore. What else is awesome? donuts delivered to my door from my Visiting teachers and meeting my bloggy friend in person after 3 years of emails etc!


No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...