Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Until I have more time, this will just have to do

Two weeks ago we ran a race:
You can read the post here and see more pictures of Jaed here

This weekend we were in CA for my littlest sister wedding. It was really beautiful. Amy Wright was the photographer and did a AMAZING job. If you live in SAC, give this girl a call! See more here
This is my cousin Wes. 
via instagram via robbie
He cracks me up
“Love my cousin. "When guys say they are bancrupt I say well stop giving your wife your credit card, she's out there buying makeup at Mary Kay." #wesley”

More to come but that will have to so for now! 
(my mo-hawk baby boy)

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...