Thursday, August 30, 2012

just a peek...

funny tid-bit: J CONSTANTLY is searching to see if she can spot the Y on the   mountain
 we have been having a lot of fun! We have built in friends, a playground outside our front door, and everything is in walking distance! Did I mention how wonderful the BYU MBA program is? If the wives are any indication of the quality of students in the program,. it is no wonder so many companies recruit from BYU.


And on a side note.. please tell me you loved Ann Romney's speech on Wed. I did. We had an opening social and I felt that the things which spoke most to my heart also were similar to the things from the RNC. Things of perseverance and raising a family and giving to others for the sake for giving and supporting my spouse and cheer-leading for my kids... 



and there the hubby is.... 
all ready for school or excited that Burn Notice is back on the air????

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...