Tuesday, September 18, 2012

My mantra's for my life. What are yours?

Bury the hatchet
Speak their love language
Take time to be still
Laugh throughout the day
Learn something new
Don't take life so seriously
Honor your word
Love what you do
There is a time a season for everything
Balance. 
The things of eternity need to come first
Get ready for the day as often as possible
Always say yes to service
Follow your instinct
Go cyber free one day a week
Be a yes saying mom
Keep that inner voice positive
ALWAYS be the best reason for your husband to come home
I can do hard things
Be kinder than necessary 
Give 100% to my marriage and my kids
God is first

No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...