Monday, October 01, 2012

BOO! to you & Happy October

My amazing and wonderful and most kind friend Terry made this dress for J. 
She also made her a church bag and a Minnie-mouse theme dress. 
I was so blessed in Houston to get to know Terry. And she never ceases to teach me something new every time I talk with her. 

Each Monday the Provo Library hosts FHE. This week the craft was paper dolls. Jaedyn made one (and promptly lost it) and so did McKay. So, we now take his everywhere as our very own "Flat Daddy" HA!

We took a hike with some other MBA Wives up Bridal Veil Falls to enjoy the amazing colors. 
I try to take every opportunity to point out Gods hand. Being the mountains made this one easy. The kids and I talked about how the seasons change and how Jesus has made all of these beautiful things for us to enjoy. 


No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...