Saturday, December 22, 2012

I believe in...

read more here
At this time of the year, many parts of the world joins in celebration. Christianity celebrates the birth of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. And here is a quick little list (mostly for journalism purposes) if what I believe in: (With that said, as these are my personal beliefs, please be respectful of them if you disagree)

1. I believe in God the Eternal Father and in His Son Jesus Christ and in the Holy Ghost. (AoF#1)
2. I believe in The Ten Commandments and that they should be followed
3. I believe that Men are created by God and that we are here on this Earth He has created to have Joy.
4. I believe in spoiling my children with love and hugs and chocolate covered orange sticks
5. I also believe in bribing said children to make beds and behave in public
6. If you say you are going to be somewhere at a certain time, be there! If not, call ASAP, not 10 minutes after saying you are going to be late
7. I believe in the right to bear arms
8. Exercising and eating healthy (mostly) is good for your health. So is laughing and having date nights and kissing and serving others
9. Putting God first, then spouse, then kids is the way to lead a balanced life.
10. I believe that God has given us a Prophet to follow. Just like Moses was given to the Children of Israel  And I challenge you to find out if this is true. Wouldn't it be worth it to know?
11. I believe people are good. And they need to know that they are good.

I believe that families grow and get better with time... 


I believe that education opens doors and gives confidence

I believe this little guy was meant for my arms... and then to be in a rock band

I believe that we are meant to love and laugh and wear lots of white in the summer
And finally... 
I believe that my hubbs is really a Wizard,
or Mr. Robotic

1 comment:

McKay said...

And I believe I love you...

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...