Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Hello there dear 2013

Christmas came and went. 
New Years came and went. 
Did I mention my favorite lens for my sweet companion busted? And by busted I mean there was a cute little boy involved. Thank Heavens for Instagram

While I love Christmas for many of the obvious (and perhaps not so obvious) reasons, it feels real good to be starting fresh, having another year of life on this good earth with my dear family. I have some great goals for 2013. We did pretty well for 2012 and 2013, well, so far, so good. 


if J could have sister.... L would be one of many  

Movie mommy-daughter date
Hand-squeezed orange juice from the Christmas Elf's
we love cousins
and we like to see which cousin can sleep the longest...
just one on MANY books I was able to read this year
rang in the New Years in bed, after baths for these darlings, I know... party animals over here

would not feel like Christmas without a Treat Trade!
J is getting mighty handy with taking photos... and even managing to post them herself. 
Hubby says I am a foodie. I would have to agree. And I am pretty sure this Chocolate Haupia Cake is high on the list of must-have traditions
did I mention this little one has been sick?
one of many Dr. appts trying to figure out the mystery illness. (more appt to come starting tomorrow)

No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...