Thursday, February 07, 2013

Awkwardness this week

book recommend to me by Brandon. So far, sad and good
Awkward:
1. J: "Daddy! I just had a HUMONGOUS POOP!!!"
2. Making Valentines for family... and also for Santa Claus
3. The moment when I realized the Notary was actually standing up, not still sitting down. Pretty sure she may have been 4 feet tall... maybe....
4. Realizing about 2 minutes too late that I should have stopped talking during a conversation with a stranger. Just call me Mrs. Babbler. Good thing I just walked away mid sentence and grabbed a cookie

5. Workin' out to my RIPPED Video...( in workout clothes which is a tank top and spandex running pants) only to have J open the door to my neighbor. Ok, so not really awkward as I write it but at the time I was a little red in the face. "Hi, yes, I am not wearing much and it smells like sweat in here... How can I help you?"

Awesome:
1. MBASA First Year Valentine Party... SUCCESS! Thanks to all the amazing help


2. Closed on our TX home
3. Made Rainbow bread and earned title of "Most Awesome Wife/Mother on the Planet"
4. Hangin' at the Air Extreme Place in Provo for Playgroup.




5. Gonna celebrate Valentines Days by getting tubes Little man's chronically infectious ears and doing a through exam/x-ray of his little lungs

No comments:

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...