Sunday, March 17, 2013

Finally. The best thing since Tupperware....

Calling all brown baggers and eaters of leftovers,
Introducing ORI WARE



Seriously, how cool is this?! Its folds down flat but when in use, is very sturdy. I am hooked. I can't wait to get one.

Okay, so the hubbs is helping to get the word out. As an MBA student at BYU, he is assisting the ORI team to make a big impact into the storage ware world. Can you click here and take this very quick survey? And while you are at it, can you please share this post so my hubbs can get lots of feedback regarding ORI?

Thank you SO MUCH!

Happy St Patricks Day.

(hopefully next year I will get my pictures of our leprechaun and his antics)

No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...