After of packing up the apt, cleaning the apt, loading the truck, packing fro Houston and Manila, we have arrived in the Philippines.
- Being with my sister and having my kids play with her kids!!
- The amazing food
- The wonderful help
- Swimming in the huge pool
- Seeing Iron Man 3!!!!
- Going to the Mall of Asia (4th largest mall in the world)
- The fireworks
- Visiting the American-Philippine War memorial and teaching J about war and God and freedom
- Stopping in Hawaii to visit with my momma and lil bro
- My amazing kids that traveled so well (24 hour flight over 4 flights). From GUAM to MANILA it was 8 hours and they had a whole row to themselves to sleep on.
- Facials, massages, Brazilian waxing, threading...
- Bargaining at Greenhill Mall. Talked a guy down from 3500 pesos to 1200
- Tipping the waxing girl a 20peso. Afterwards realizing i gave her .50
- Everywhere I look, people look like me. (Manila is the single most populated city in earth. Home to 20 million people)
- Everything is in a mall. The grocery store, the theater, the gym...
- The nice-ness of everyone. Maybe not really awkward but it takes some getting used to. The people here seriously are SO NICE!
- Little man keeps getting Tia mixed up with me
- Having to have conversations over Instagram with McKay
- Going into the "nursery" at one of the airports only to realize the overwhelming stench of poop is actually from a huge poop pile under the rocking chair
- Having a facial where they actually remove all my blackheads. (that hurt) and then showed me after what cam out of my face (going to go two more times)
- Being the typical tourist taking pictures of everything
- Bacon Flavored Ritz Crackers (kinda awesome actually)
Keo lovin the scooter and the attention
View from the condo at night
View from the ground of the condo
average occupancy on a Jeepney is 20 people
The American Philippines War Memorial.
At the entrance to the condos
***more photos can be seen via intsagram. Click the tab/ IG icon at the top right**