this post will be one but I can't promise anything after this. And, I have been thinking. I think that Awkward is more of just another way of saying "I am not awesome and here is why."
- General Conference and our 10th row seats for Sunday morning session. (Thank you Stephens!)
- Made head of Family Committee for MBASA. Read: Parties, FHE at the MTC, camping trips, speakers... its gonna be fun this fall!
- 10 days until we party in MANILLA
- Staying up late with Hubby just talking (always a favorite)
- Introducing Harry Potter Books to my daughter
- Daily bike rides with my kids, loving my red bike and trailer
- All of my amazing babysitters (you know who you are)
- Surprise flowers and cupcakes from friends on a rough day
- A hubby who let this momma sleep in until almost 10am today.
Awkward or "not awesome and here is why."
- Our son who loves to walk around with one hand "down there" (seriously, he is 1! Didn't know it started this early)
- The end if the semester. I have made some of my very best friends here and am SO SAD to see them go
- Having the door opened by my daughter (who was not supposed to go out) only to see my neighbors husband glance in on his way to school. Oh yeah, I was in only my underwear
- Going to a special event with only half my makeup on. Normally I don't wear a lot of make-up but since this was a night event, and fancy, I opted for "smokey-eyes". I rushed out and wound up not having the eyeliner OR the mascara on to finish the look...well, lets just say it looked like someone punched me.
- My inability to stop gassing. SERIOUSLY!! Not sure what i have been eating this week but i can't seem to stop farting
- Having a 18 year old walk by me at the store and say "Hey beautiful.. wink wink... "Uhm, check the bling jail-bait Oh, and you are not even that cute and I am way outta your league! (ok, in honestly it was just so odd and pretty sure it was done on a dare)
- Walking my daughter to preschool in my pj's. And then finally getting out of them at 4pm.
- My sister got me these super hot heels. (like over 4") I can only wear them when I won't be standing up and with no children to run after. This was solidified as i tripped and almost fell while walking to my car. I blame the sidewalk.
- no photos this week. Why? Well because everything is getting packed up! Not gonna lie, probably going to be few and far between posts for a while...