Thursday, June 27, 2013

INSTA Summer & happy anni

Well hiya blogger.
 Its been a while. 
We have been a bit busy with... well, relaxing. 
SO glad my kidlets are looking at the camera... not!
We have been enjoying family time:






Memory making with friends at the pool... like everyday


testing out lots of cupcakes, 
blueberry picking

Beggin' for success at fishing


Since my camera has been broken, we feel so blessed to be able to take photos with cameras.

ANNND....

six years ago I went on a date. 
We went up in a plane, on a horse, around town, and feasted on a mountain.
After dinner Hubby asked me to look at something and so I made my way to the egde of the clif and written on the street was 
"MARRYME"?

I feel like the luckiest girl to have this guy as my guy


No comments:

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...