Monday, August 26, 2013

Its Birthday time

Aug has always been a big birthday month for us. We get to celebrate my birthday and the birthday of our family (most people call that an anniversary). Below are 16 pictures of my birthday trip to Arches and two bonus photos of our Anniversary adventure.

Last time we tried to go to Arches, it didn';t work out so well. This time we stayed in a hotel, we ate out and we hiked... a lot! Keo LOVED the $50 baby backpack I won off Ebay and J could not get enough of climbing up every arch she could see.
















It was my turn to plan our anniversary. So we headed to Park City but made a pitstop to go paddle boarding. This time we rode the 11' Greco PaddleBoards. They were much thicker and while I was still much faster than the Hubby, he didn't fall in as much this go around.


5 comments:

makana hansen said...

Wow, that park looks amazing... Keo reminds me of a mix between Mason and Caleb.

makana hansen said...

Your trip sounds and looks like so much fun. You guys are always having an adventure aren't you? Miss you and good luck with the last year of school!! :) :)

makana hansen said...

So fun! Makes me want to go climb some rocks.

makana hansen said...

Who is the fat, super-white guy that you went paddle boarding with?

makana hansen said...

That looks so fun! I just love Arches and the beauty of those canyons. What great pics you took. I love Keo in the sand actually all of them. And Mckay no you look like a stud. Glad you finally found something to do you both like.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...