Thursday, September 12, 2013

My Birthday Girl

More often than not, I am a planner. I wasn't really always like this... (I have a degree in Event Planning/Tourism) But I really never considered myself a planner. I am NOT an A-Type personality. However,  the older I get, the more I find myself planning out things 6 months in advance. You can take a look any day of the week and see it full of events.

Somehow, I never planned on my little girl being 5.
I don't want to get all ooey-gooey. So I will just echo what millions billions of mothers have said before...
I would not trade this for anything. 
I love being her mom and really feel so humbled and awe struck that God sent me one of His children to love, to raise, and to teach. 
1. What is your favorite color? pink and purple
2. What is your favorite toy? My Princess Auroa and my rainbow bright doggie
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas swirl
4. What is your favorite tv show? Sophia the First and Ninjago
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? In and Out
6. What is your favorite outfit? Princess outfits
7. What is your favorite game? playing pretend on the playground
8. What is your favorite snack? Gatorade
9. What is your favorite animal? Zebras and dolphins
10. What is your favorite song? I am a Child of God and Lindsey Stirling Radioactive
11. What is your favorite book? Anything from the library
12. Who is your best friend? Lizzie in Dallas and I love my buddy brother Keo
13. What is your favorite cereal? Cinnimon Toast Crunch
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with my brother
15. What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk
16. What is your favorite holiday? Easter, Christmas, adn Valentines Day
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? my soft cuddly blanket, my princess blanket and my butterfly blanket
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Pancakes
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Cake.... then veggie spaghetti and pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Rapunzel so I can paint the walls all by myself

5 comments:

makana hansen said...

She sure is a beauty!! I can't believe she's five either!! I hope she has a fantastic day today!! Love her, and you and your whole family!!! :)

makana hansen said...

Oh my goodness, this post kinda made me misty eyed. I miss that girl and she is growing up so darn fast! Her answers are adorable... "cake... then veggie spaghetti and pizza" haha. And how cute that her BF is her buddy Keo? Really cute girl. Happy Birthday Jaed. We sure love you!!

makana hansen said...

I love you Jaedyn!! I too can't believe she is already 5. I still am so impressed of how talented, smart, spiritual and well-mannered she is. I love all her answers. You have a precious girl. So proud to be her auntie.

makana hansen said...

What do you want to be when you grow up.. Rapunzel, so I can paint the walls all by myself. Loved that answer, and I feel like I should aspire to be Rapunzel as well. Love you Jaedy baby!

makana hansen said...

Happy BIrthday sweet Jaedyn who I adore with all my heart. Surprised cheetos wasn't her fav snack. :) Had fun berry picking with you.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...