Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Photos from that one time we were in a parade...

Why are we in parade? Well, isn't it obvious? We are kindof a big deal

Actually, last year there was a request to be in the BYU Homecoming Parade. So, after a few emails and organizing ourselves, we ended up in the parade! The day could not have been more beautiful and although the route was 3 miles, it felt like I blinked and it was over.








Vicky and I before the start of the parade
too bad we didn't have any candy left to aim! J soon caught on to the whole candy thing. The Hubbs and  the little guy were watching the parade instead of walking in it. J thought that was WAY better so she decided to sit with them... and collect mounds of candy!

2 comments:

makana hansen said...

Ok, remember that time you didn't tell me you'd be in the parade? I would have come and cheered you on!

makana hansen said...

I didn't hear about thi. That sounds like a blast! So fun for Jaedyn.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...