Saturday, December 07, 2013

Shine Bright

Well, I have decided to commit.  (as in, actually give this little place of mine a direction)
So.. did you notice the new header? Yep, I am going to follow my heart and my bucket list and talk about relationships here. Oh, you will still get the occasional "what we have been up to" posts, but I really have felt drawn to this idea of helping.

Shine Bright like a Diamond

If you follow me on IG, you know that my dear friend BrendaBird and I went to #brightnightevent. 
That coupled with the Pinners conference and begin surrounded by such inspiring and supportive bloggers gave me the courage to "shine bright" in my own way. 

And I choose people


I really really love people. 
People make me smile. 
Whether it is my kids, my neighbors, my family or the gal at the store, its people that bring the hard and the fun and the worthwhile experiences to my life. 
So here we go world... lets see what these people can teach us

1 comment:

makana hansen said...

what a great idea. I can't wait to hear more of your wisdome and love. I love that picture. It makes me happy to see the cute personalities you each have.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...