Sunday, February 23, 2014

1 trimester down, 2 to go


Well, here are some much asked for belly shots. 

All in all I am doing pretty well, mostly because McKay has been really diligent in making me rest. 

With both previous full-term pregnancies, I had bad back pain. However, compared to how this one has been, the past two were walks in the park. I am basically done for around 3 or 4p each night. Meaning, I lay on the couch and I don't generally move until 7p. Anyone else have this?!

In the mornings I feel pretty good so I generally attend my yoga class. It has helped with the pain. It hard for me to remember that even if I feel like I can do it all, I really shouldn't because I will pay for it big time. However, if I have to rest every day from here on out,  I know that it will be all worth it when I have two darling babies in my arms

3 comments:

Shelby Osmond said...

Makana! You look great! and I'm so sorry to hear about your back pain! I really really hope it doesn't stay like this the rest of the pregnancy. I'm glad you still get to do yoga though. I bet that makes you a little happy you can still do something :) love you!

Angelica Nelson said...

Wow. You are a superstar. Way to carry twins and still do everything you're doing! I wanted to lay on the couch from 3-7 every night, and I probably would have, if I wouldn't have had to work. You should keep doing it and not feel guilty for one second! So happy and excited for you!!

Kim Kendall said...

Hang in there, Makana. Sounds like the hubby is treating you really great and helping you whenever you need it. Can't wait to see those little darlings in pictures when they finally make their way into the world. How are Jaedyn and Keo responding to the upcoming joy you will be bringing to your lovely family?

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...