Tuesday, February 24, 2015

My missionaries and other funny things

I love having missionaries to write. I love hearing from missionaries even more. Lucky for us, we have lots to keep our emails and hearts full. Do you have anyone serving a mission?
Zach: Sierra Leon and now Ghana
Kalli: Sweden
Lexi: Des Monies, IO
Jeffery: Chicago West, Il
Parker: Bulgaria (in July. Congrats buddy)

Funny things we remembered to write down:

J: mom, when you and dad are really old and dead, I want to play the violin in church
M: ok, well, how about before we are dead
J: yeah, like when I'm 8. You will be REALLY OLD then
.....................................................
Keo: Hey mom!
Me: Hey Buddy.
Keo: member that time I thew a diaper in your cheek?
Me: uhm.... nooo... I don't.
Keo: WHACK!!!! (the sound of a diaper being thrown in my face... )
..............................................
J: Mom, I have an idea!
Me: Okay, tell me 
J: How about you be the servant and I can be teh princess
Me: Ok, what does a servant do?
J: they like, cook your food and take you places and clean up and ...
Me: Sounds like a mom....
J: Yeah, you are a servant mom!! 
.............................................
Keo: Mom, you take a nap
Me: Uhm. Why?
Keo: take a nap mom! takeanaptakeanaptakeanap!!!
Me: Noooo! Why should mommy take a nap?!
Keo: I WANT TOOKIES!! (aka: cookies)
**if I take a nap then he thinks he can eat all the cookies. Well, he managed to do that with me wide awake. Next time, I am just going to take that nap. 



2 comments:

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Oh my goodness your kids are hilarious!! i need to better at writing down things. I hope that diaper wasn't as full as the one he wore during the talent show hahhaha

Marcia Hansen said...

Those are hilarious. I just love those kids of yours.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...