Tuesday, February 10, 2015

to do list and Funny things

-write in my journal... haven't touched it in 8 months
-Break out my camera and take real photos
-Write my LDS Missionaries
-Find motivation to do a little more than I am right now

Funny things I have managed to actually remember to document:

Mom: Keo, are you a son or daughter? 
Keo: I am a son
Mom: Whats dad?
Keo: Dad is the moon
...............................
McKay: We haven't saved any money. You want to know why?
Jaedyn: Why dad?
McKay: (whispers) Because mom spends everything
Jaedyn: (whispers) tell me more
................................
Jaedyn: Mom , who do you forget things?
Me: I don't know
Jaedyn: Well, when I am a mom, I am not going to forget anything ever.
Me: I bet you won't sweetie, I bet you won't...
......................................
Mom: Keo, where did daddy go?
Keo: He's a work making money, so we can have toooookies!!! (cookies)
........................................
Jaedyn: Moooommm!!! I really really want some soda!
Mom: No, you had some for dinner and its time for bed
Jaedyn: Ok. Well, Can I have a little bit of water?
Mom: Sure, but hurry because we are about to have family prayer..
Jaedyn: (goes down stairs adn comes back up w a grin) Mom... I accidentally poured soda in my cup and drank it.....
........................................

Awkward stuff:
-Showing up to an RS enrichment activity 30 minutes late. Then realizing that my slimming all black outfit is spotted with butternut squash baby food.... gross

-At the above mentioned activity for an hour and after talking with a lot of ladies, my SIL points out that I have something in my teeth. Thank you SIL. No thanks to you random strangers. 

-Neighbor comes knocking on my door: Mrs. Hansen!!! Your son is running in the street!!! 
Me: You sure? Im pretty sure he is napping... 
So I run out to check because, no matter whos kid it is, its a bad idea... and sure enough, there is Keo playing chicken with cars. He got through TWO child locked doors. Heaven help us and we need to move to a 100 acre ranch. Fast

-After my 5:45a class at the YMCA, coming home only to realize that everything I had on to workout in was on inside out... way to go getting dressed in the dark

-Serving dinner to my kids and my daughters little friend. I overhear from the kitchen "Uhm. these biscuits are kinda gross..." I think to myself   "ok, not having you over for dinner, and take a bite of the Paula Deen Biscuits that have a million stars... "Oh, yeah, those are gross....." Bless you child. Curse you Mrs. Deen. 

-Waking up and feeding a bottle in the middle of the night to the wrong baby! No wonder she kept acting like she wasn't hungry since i fed her 30min before. Welcome full on mommy brain mush

-giving a talk in Church and basically crying the whole time because of nerves. I used to be awesome at public speaking. "Used" to be 

4 comments:

Cassidy and Daniel Stephens said...

Hahaha I love your kids theyre so funny. I still love that one of jadeyn tell me more ha. Never gets old. Love your awkward ha.

Kelsi said...

I don't know how I didn't know you'd been posting again. These are hilarious! Seriously, I think your kids say some of the funniest things. Please share more frequently.

Sarah said...

Such great stories! I need to record more of these types of moments in my life. :)

Marcia Hansen said...

I could read your kids comments all day. And I'm glad I'm not the only one that has the awkward moments.

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...