Saturday, April 18, 2015

Tea Parties start young

A childhood without Tea Parties is like the Ocean without the water. And maybe its becuase the oldest is a very imaginative, dramatic girl.... but tea parties have been pretty much a constant companion around here since day one. 

 The other day I peeked on these four. The twins were in dress-ups and there was a bowl of Avenger Cheez-itz and even a tablecloth... BYU blue of course. Keo was sitting on a wipes case (because girls get chairs) and Jaedyn was providing that afternoon's entertainment.
It was a moment I knew deep inside me I had to document. So I frantically raced for my camera and took a few photos with the stealth of a ninja.  

McKay and I give thanks every day for these four. Yes, it is so so hard that, I had really known how hard it would be, I wouldn't have done it. But, maybe, if I had also known how simply fulfilling it was I would have had more kids sooner. 

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

I'm slightly obsessed with these pictures. I love your kids! And I love that Keo was sitting on a wipes box haha

Marcia Hansen said...

I can only imagine how hard it would be with all these little ones. But you sure make it fun and it's great to have such an imaginative fun older sis to create things for the youngest. Pics are awesome!

Soccer came and went

 We just finished up a 6 week soccer team. It was SO much fun. That's one of the things I LOVE about homeschooling is that there reall...