Friday, January 22, 2016

loving the outdoors


We have been on the nice list for the weather fairy these past few days. Well, not like today per-say. Its been windy and freezing and I have had to cover my gardenias that I am a little too desperate to grow. But in general, the last few weeks we have had really lovely weather. And like any good momma, I basically wouldn't let my kids come inside.

Can't you tell how heartbroken they were??! haha I couldn't even get them to come in for lunch. Needless to say we have had lots of picnics.

On a totally unrelated note....

Every try to take a photo of a super cute toddler? Well try it when that super cute toddler is moving at warp speeds. Pretty sure they will turn out like these


Our Ruby at 18 month old.  We are half way there to magical age of 3.

1 comment:

marcia hansen said...

What a fantastic picture of your back yard. You guys are so blessed but you deserve it you both are such great parents.

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...