Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Easter Egg Hunt Season is here!

I am part of the Woodlands MoM group. I have only been a few events but they are si much fun and it is an easy way to meet new people. I mean, if you really can't think of anything to talk about then you can always talk about what it is like having multiples.




Saturday we went to the first egg hunt of the season! Its obvious I didn't move much from the girls. Thats probably why Keo was that one kid at every egg hunt with a bucket overflowing with eggs... not sticking to the 12 eggs per kid rule.





I have to say, it was a "egg"-cellent party

3 comments:

Kjersti Helberg said...

I have not been reading blogs much lately but I'm having fun catching up on yours! Your kids are seriously the cutest!

Kjersti Helberg said...

I have not been reading blogs much lately but I'm having fun catching up on yours! Your kids are seriously the cutest!

Kelsi said...

I am obsessed with their jumpers!

It's a Wonderful Life and a GIVEAWAY!

Well, we have had Christmas decorations up since Nov 1 at my house. I decided there was no point in putting away Halloween to just move all ...